Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Big Tech (This is your warning).

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome,

    I like your spunk. You can stay, for now. Piss me off and your ass is grass. You have been warned. Enjoy.



    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea mother fucker!!!!
    You heard the man... He'll fucking annihalate your bitch ass!

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    its nice to have you back, ek3.

    (took ya long enough)

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See i knew ek3 was an understanding person

    ------------------
    Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~EITheR~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    ...dicklicker...

    ------------------
    i used to think that the day would never come,
    that my life would depend on the morning sun

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Big Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh... No.

    ------------------
    Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •